CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

well bitches, im back.

So here I am a year later... new blog, new attitude (well, sorta)

Hopefully I can find some of my old readers so I don't feel like I'm sitting here talking to myself.

Last year was pretty much hell on wheels, so I had to quit writing... after quitting the bar, it got pretty shitty at home, and I didnt want to be online bitching about the hubby, especially since he was one of my readers... Well, we're divorced now. So fuck him.

I don't want to sit here and recap the whole last year, I want to start fresh, with no mention of the ex husband, the bad dates, the psychotic ex friend/roommate, that fucking retard from Pennsylvania, the stalker, the bakery with the bi-polar boss, or that stupid bar that consumed my life.

This year is gonna be a happy bella...

unless of course something pisses me off.

0 comments: